Spaghetti* (about 1 cup cooked)
3-4 cloves of chopped garlic
2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1-2 cooked, Sweet* Longanisa (Filipino sausage)
*Other varieties of pasta and longanisa can be used. I like sweet longanisa over hot so I’ll use sweet. My wife, meanwhile, who enjoys spicy things might choose the hot.
1. Cook the spaghetti the usual way (boil water, add the pasta, cook for seven minutes, drain)
2. Sautee the chopped garlic in the olive oil until it just starts to turn brownish from its original yellow
3. Toss the spaghetti into the garlic and olive oil and mix
4. Chop/mash the longanisa and toss it with the spaghetti.
5. Add grated cheese of your choice to your taste.